Welcome to our Year 5 classes page!
For all correspondence, please click on the Correspondence tab found on our Home page. If you need any further information about Year 5, please contact the class teachers via our email: email@example.com
Please click the links below for information on the Year 5 Curriculum and ideas to support your child.
Our Termly Value Discussion - Perseverance
- If you find something hard don’t give up.
- Keep going until you get it right.
- Be like the gingerbread man, never stop running until you reach your goal.
- We need to make mistakes to learn.
- Whatever dream you’ve got you can accomplish it.
- Don’t let your wishes die because they can come true.
- Tortoise and the hare – slow and steady wins the race.
- When you believe you can achieve.
- If you don’t get it, persevere and try again.
- Don’t let anyone push back your dreams and goals.
- When you’ve done something once you can do it again.
- You can do anything.
- If you give up the first time you could miss out on something amazing.
- Nothing is impossible.
- Third time’s a charm.
- When you work hard you can achieve.
- To always keep going and never give up at our tasks.
- In a subject if you find it hard to keep trying and this will reward you in the end.
- Ask a friend for help if getting a little stuck so that you can continue on with the task.
- Always use the resources in the classroom as this might give you an example to work through and help you to persevere.
- If you say you can't do. You won't be able to do. So always be positive. Keep on believing in yourself!
A variety of activities, games, websites and ideas for your child to have a go at, in order to enrich and extend their learning. Do note that some activities may need adult support.